Since 1946

Travel Services


Schulhof Animal Hospital has two USDA Federally licensed Veterinarians. We can provide inter-state health certificates and also assist you in obtaining foreign health certificates for pets that travel with you. Please be aware that many countries have lengthy procedures for the admission of pets from outside their borders. Foreign health certificates must also be signed by the Connecticut State Veterinarian, so let us know of your travel plans well in advance so we can help make this process as painless as possible.